Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy about Dumplings!

We are crazy about dumplings and Shanghai is known for dumplings – a perfect match!  They are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack and at less than $0.20/dumpling you can eat as many as you want – or at least we did!

Yang's Fried Dumplings - our favorites in Shanghai!

On a side note,  below is a picture of a new sweet that I enjoy quite often in China.  I really can’t believe I even tried it the first time, but it really grows on you.  And I think it must be healthy, right?

A green bean popsicle - yum!

 ~Sara

2 comments:

  1. sister, those look like PEAS to me... and I just don't know how I feel about that. I'm all about you growing and trying new things on this trip, but if you come back eating peas (or even pea popsicles) I am going to be very disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David said they look like peas, too, but I stand firmly behind the fact that they are green beans. If I could send one to Italy I would. You might even like it! :)

      Delete